[opencms-dev] Manage 20.000 user in opencms

RaEmanuel at aol.com RaEmanuel at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 16:03:01 CET 2004

Dear OpenCms Group,

in a current project we just have to manage more than approx. 20.000 user in
opencms. All user should have an separate login in opencms. At the beginning
we have to import an csv-table with all the login names and passwords in the
opencms user table.

1) Is it possible, that opencms manage these amount of users?
2) Has anybody experience to handle such an amount of users in opencms?
3) Do we need a special hardware configuration?

Thanks in advance for any hint.

ray