[opencms-dev] Contribution on Workplace translation for Farsi (Persian, Iranian) language, or Arabic, Hebrew

Arash Kaffamanesh kaffamanesh at dmu-world.de
Sat Feb 28 16:30:02 CET 2004

Hi Dear All,

I do have done a first translation of the workplace into the Farsi
(Persian, Iranian) language.
I do have translated the Kölsch workplace.properties completely plus the
context.x properties into persian and is not yet complete (I like Kölsch
and beside trinking Kölsch I use it as the default language of my
opencms workplace ;-)).

Is there anybody who works on such translation of the workplace and /or
Online Help? Or in the Hebrew or Arabic which are both Right to Left
oriented. I would like to discuss the problems and the possible
Solutions with them.
If not I'll go on with the work myself in the next weekends.

To whom can / shall I post the first version?

May be someone in Iran, Afganistan, or where else in the world has some
interesst to support this Contribution and work on the problems with
Right to left and bi-directional support(inline problem) in the WYSIWYG
editor or plug another editor within the upcoming version 6.0 of
OpenCMS.

Who knows:
Is there any way to define a property for the current WYSIWYG editor, so
that after entering to it, the courser position can be set to the right
side as default?

Awaiting Your feedback
Best Regards and thanks in advance
Arash