[opencms-dev] Contribution on Workplace translation for Farsi (Persian, Iranian) language, or Arabic, Hebrew

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sat Feb 28 21:41:00 CET 2004

Arash,

post your translation to me (or on this list). I will put the up to the
other localizations available on opencms.org.

Regarding changes to the editor for left-to-right languages: If you make any
progess on this please contribute your patches so that I can include them in
OpenCms 6.0. To place the cursor on the right by default in OpenCms 5.0
patching the editor HTML is required. The 5.0 editor HTML is pretty mixed up
(grown over too many years...) but with the plugin API in 6.0 it will become
easy to use a left-to-right editor by default.

Kölle Alaaf (just a week too late ;-)

Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts