[opencms-dev] Add a customize field to OpenCms New Wizard

Rodrigo Baptista rbaptista at criticalsoftware.com
Tue Mar 2 20:28:01 CET 2004

Hello,

I have a problem, I want do add a field in the New Wizard (Explorer
View) when I choose the option "Page", in the menu where we can insert
the name of the page, title, template. I want to insert a textfield
where the user can insert for example a "Date", and then I want to
retrieve that value. How can I do this? Can anyone help me.

Thanks,
Rodrigo Baptista

Critical Software S.A.
EN1/IC2, Km 185,6, Banhos Secos, Santa Clara
3040-032 Coimbra
Tel: +351.239.801300, Fax: +351.239.801319, Mobile: 965870656
 <http://www.criticalsoftware.com/> http://www.criticalsoftware.com
 <mailto:rbaptista at criticalsoftware.com> rbaptista at criticalsoftware.com