[opencms-dev] Add new resources type ??? (bis)

Jim 20100 jim20100 at ifrance.com
Wed Mar 3 22:00:04 CET 2004

Hello,

I tried to follow the procedure read in this mailing list but it does
not work:

1) I have changed the registry.xml
2) I have created a class com.opencms.file.CmsResourceTypePhotoGallery
by copying com.opencms.file.CmsResourceTypePlain
3) I have added a new "photogallery" in
WEB-INF/ocsetup/vfs/system/workplace/restypes

It does not work ??

When we try to make a new file in the workspace, we find only seven
types (folder, page, link., text, XML Template, JSP, Upload new file).

I believed that a loop was done on the vi.resource Javascript variable
we can insert in the WEB-INF/ocsetup/vfs/system/workplace/restypes
files.

Who knows the solution ?

20100

Un mot doux à envoyer? Une sortie ciné à organiser? Faites le en temps
réel avec MSN Messenger! C'est gratuit!   http://ifrance.com/_reloc/m