[opencms-dev] Version conflicts between workplace-templates and workplace-classes

denisboutin at free.fr denisboutin at free.fr
Thu Mar 4 17:33:01 CET 2004

Hi,

I've got a red displayed error on the page
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login/ (with the version 5.0.1)

----
The version of workplace-templates and workplace-classes are different. Please
update one.
Workplace: 5.3.4 Ix
Classes: 5.0.1 Kaitain
---

It is because I tried the 5.3.4 Ix version on CVS before the 5.0.1. I'd like to
not have this message and update those files but I don't know how to do that.

I've drop the database opencms and delete all the *opencms* files on my tomcat
directory, however the problem is still there. Do you know how can I correct
it ?

For info, I'm on Win 2000, JDK1.4.1_01, Tomcat 5.0.

Thanks in advance,

Denis.