[opencms-dev] Module Publish event class and I_CmsEventListener

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Fri Mar 5 07:57:01 CET 2004

If I want to add a "Publish event class" for my module (one of the
options when I create/modify a module), should the class implement
com.opencms.flex.I_CmsEventListener?

If I want to add a "Maintenance class" for my module, is there any
interface to implement? I've found the code that handles the reflection,
but it seems like good programming practices would dictate that a
maintenance class ought to implement an interface.

Matt