[opencms-dev] Module Publish event class and I_CmsEventListener

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Fri Mar 5 08:19:01 CET 2004

Hi Matt,

> If I want to add a "Maintenance class" for my module, is there any
> interface to implement? I've found the code that handles the
> reflection,  but it seems like good programming practices would dictate
> that a  maintenance class ought to implement an interface.

you`re right, there should be an interface, but i didn`t find it yet.

We`re working on a solution(an Installatiuon-Module) which provides a
xml-File for doing things on maintenance.
When this is finished we will give it free under LGPL or GPL i think!

I hope next week will a first release finished, so that we can "sell" our
Voting, Calendar and so on via donations from PayPal. So the modules will
be not very expensive for all and we can do a little more work on it :-)
Bye

Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG

--