[opencms-dev] After user uploads aimage from local system to Image Gallery,Is it needed to publish the same as admin mode

Tapas Kumar Choudhury N. tapas.c at sonata-software.com
Fri Mar 5 08:48:02 CET 2004

Hi,
 I need one clarification.I uploaded a image to the image gallery from the
local system.
Then I published the resource(.html component) as a user.But the image is
not displaying in the
UI.Then I checked in system/gallery/pics folder by logging as Admin,It was
not published.
So I would like to know,is it needed to publish the image as admin mode by
going inside system/gallery
folder. Kindly let me know about this 8if anybody ever has faced this
scenario.

Regards,
Tapas
Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.