[opencms-dev] any way to do this?

Chuck Fletcher chuck at chuckfletcher.com
Sat Mar 6 03:05:02 CET 2004

No you are right. I had started with an imported static site, but when you
try to change file type, "page" isnt available. That's why I was so confused.
All I could convert to was plain which is kind of a dead end.

I figured this out today, and have started creating new pages and copying
in the content and everything is working great.

Thanks for the help.

Chuck