[opencms-dev] setContentType problem again

mike opencms at prinz.mailshell.com
Tue Mar 9 16:56:02 CET 2004

The problem has already been described in a posting in the mailing list
by Joerg Oppermann but there has been no solution.

I was trying to set the content-type in a jsp via
response.setContentType ("application/pdf") but the content-type of the
resulting document stayed "text/html". I inspected the
opencms-Sourcecode and found out that the code in the setContentMethod
of CmsFlexResponse has been disabled. Since I am in desperate need to
set the content-type to "application/pdf" for a dynamically created
PDF-document I would like to know if anybody knows a workaround. I am
using opencms 5.0.1.

Thanks
Mike