AW: [opencms-dev] Navigation and static export, a problem

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Tue Mar 9 17:01:01 CET 2004

It kind of depends how your navigation looks, ie. are all folders file
visible from all pages ... one way would be to use frames, then you
would only need to publish the single navigation page after any change.
An Iframe could also be used ... I have news on every page and use an
iframe and then only update the single news page which is the iframe.

On big sites I hide all subfolders and files not in the current folder
which means when I make any change I only have to publish the files in
the immediate and preceding folder. Still a pain, but not much way
around it as far as I can see.

Can't really help much other than these suggestions.

Kind regards,

Mark Miller

Hema Computersysteme AG
Frauholzstrasse 9a