[opencms-dev] Resource loader error in file - urgent -please hellp

Armen Markarian markarian at inexweb.de
Wed Mar 10 15:43:05 CET 2004

Hi Group, the following problem makes me crazy :)

I use the following code to get some information about a resource.

CmsResource	currentSite				=
cmsObj.readFileHeader(reqContext.getUri());
String	parentResourceFolder 		=
cms.getNavigation().getNavigationForResource().getParentFolderName();

If the user is guest i get the Error described in the mail-subject. I
have tried many permission-setting (also rwvrwvrwv) in the workplace,
nothing helps :(?

Generally i am searching for a way to handle with resources without
logging a user.

Is there any way?

Thanx a lot

Armen