[opencms-dev] Resource loader error in file - urgent -please hellp

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Mar 10 16:04:03 CET 2004

I suspect this is in fact a null pointer exception hidden by the "Resource
loader error".

In general, if there is any exception not handled on a JSP, it will be
wrapped by a resource loader error. This issue is BTW fixed for the version
6 in CVS, which will display the "true" cause of the error.

Try putting something like this in you JSP:

try {

... your code

} catch (Throwable t) {
   t.printStacktrace(System.err);
}

The output should lead you to the real cause of the error.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts