[opencms-dev] Publishing 8000 images at once

Cory L Hubert cory.hubert at ampagency.com
Tue Mar 16 14:54:01 CET 2004

    Hey.  I am reverse engineering a site.   Unfortunately I have to take
8,000 images and put them in one folder because of the dependancies other
data.

    I was able to take all those images and upload it into OpenCMS.  BUT...
When I tried to publish it, it just hanged.  I did a mysql processlist to
see opencms was running any queries but it wasn't.

    I am able to publish one image at a time.  But there is no way I can go
through 8,000 image and publish each one.

    Does anyone know how I can get around this?  Without tinkering with the
OpenCMS system tables?