[opencms-dev] Publishing 8000 images at once

Cory L Hubert cory.hubert at ampagency.com
Wed Mar 17 03:08:02 CET 2004

        For the record.  There isn't any way around this besides making
smaller zip files and uploading them in the VFS.   I had to break this up in
to several zip files (ouch!).  The biggest zip i got away with was 28586k.
But there were some zip files that were 18000k and it didn't take until I
broke it up into smaller zips.

        Dunno why... can't really see the pattern here.  But it worked.  If
anyone could draw some additional light on the situation it would be
appreciated.