[opencms-dev] No links in opencms' root directory?

Thomas M�rz thomasmaerz at gmx.de
Tue Mar 23 07:23:01 CET 2004

Thomas Gagné <tgagne at wideopenwest.com> writes:

> Thinking it might be too much hassle to create a subfolder of root and
> add hundreds of "additionalresources" to my module's properties, I

AFAIK "additionalresources" is working recursive for a folder;
e. g. adding the folder "/tgagne" would contain all files beneath.

> thought it might be quicker to just create a link from /tgagne to
> /system/modules/gagne.tgagne.  But of course, if I try to access it as
> /opencms/opencms/tgagne I get a 404 error.  If I access it normally,
> it's still there.

Well, where do you store the content of your sites?
And why don't you take a look at OpenCms 5.0.1 Website demo templates
and content and set up your site modelled on these examples?