[opencms-dev] No links in opencms' root directory?

Thomas Gagné tgagne at wideopenwest.com
Tue Mar 23 13:47:01 CET 2004

Thomas März wrote:

> <snip>
>
>Well, where do you store the content of your sites?
>And why don't you take a look at OpenCms 5.0.1 Website demo templates
>and content and set up your site modelled on these examples?

I thought I'd tried that.  When looking at how the additionalresources
worked I missed the ;-; between each file.  I looked more closely, saw
the dash, and added it to my module and it worked.  Looking at the
examples it looked as though each file was listed and not an entire
directory.

I'll experiment some more to make sure the recursive directory thing is
working.  If it is, happy times!

--
.tom
remove email address' dashes for replies