[opencms-dev] To link or not to link (a .jsp)

Thomas Gagné tgagne at wideopenwest.com
Tue Mar 23 14:11:01 CET 2004

For instance, /tgagne/index.jsp uses a template that exists in
/system/modules/gagne.tgagne/jsptemplates.  Should I link
/tgagne/index.jsp to /system/module/gagne.tgagne/index.jsp and keep the
template property jsptemplates/tgagne.jsp, or should I not link the file
and change the template to its full path name.  It makes for longer
property values but that doesn't bother me as wondering if I'm using
links and templates properly and have them living in reasonable places.

--
.tom
remove email address' dashes for replies