[opencms-dev] Static export not selecting any files

Mark Roth markroth8 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 06:58:02 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm running OpenCMS using the latest CVS build (5.3.4
Ix) and the latest Tomcat 4.x (4.1.30).

I'm having trouble getting static export to work.
Here's what I'm doing:

1. Edited opencms.properties, made sure
staticexport.enabled=true and
staticexport.export_default=true
2. Restarted tomcat
3. Switched to "Online" project
4. Clicked on "Static Export"

The "Resoruces to export" is always empty and clicking
Ok gives me an empty box that says "Static export has
been finished".  I check the webapps/opencms/export
directory and the only file I ever see in there is
system/modules/org.opencms.welcome/resources/logo_opencms_large.gif

Is there another step I need to preform to make sure
my resources are being exported?

Thanks,
Mark