ODP: [opencms-dev] JS error in wysiwig editor (once again)

Bott, Lukasz Lukasz.bott at datacom.pl
Sun Mar 28 10:52:01 CEST 2004

Hello,

Have you replaced xerces class library ? If not, try to replace default
tomcat's xercesImpl.jar (it should be in tomcat's common/lib/ directory)
with xerces-1_4_4.jar, which comes with Opencms installation (directory
opencms/WEB-INF/lib/). We had similar problems to yours. The above operation
helped.

Greetings,
 Lukas

Łukasz Bott