[opencms-dev] correct resource links in .css files

Joerg Erdmenger joe at woerd.com
Mon Mar 29 17:19:02 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've watched OpenCMS for a while and have now started to actually build a
site. Everything is fine so far but I haven't managed to find answers to two
questions so far

1. I created a new module for my site with a resources/css folder to hold my
stylesheet(s). My mster template references this css file now and that works
very well. Now I have urls in the css file (for background images and the
like). How do I make sure those links are correct? Do I need to make the .css
file a JSP page to be able to use the cms:link tag or is there some other way
to make references to the current project/module root?

2. How do I set the Mime type of a resource like a .css file?

Thanks for help. Pointers to documentation material are welcome (I do run
OpenCMS 5.0.1 fat binary with all the documentation modules).

Joerg