[opencms-dev] Importing .swf (Flash) file into ImageGallery - Is there another way?

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Tue Mar 30 11:49:02 CEST 2004

There is a snippet of code related to the image gallery which makes
sure that you only view GIF's or JPEG's from the image gallery
popup-window.

I am puzzled why that filtering happens at all, and if some kind of
filtering is needed, it should probably be based on what is considered
image types rather on a couple of file extensions.
I had the problem with png's,so I removed the seemingly superfluous
check from the source, and that has not caused any problems so far, but
of course you can upload stuff that would kind of ruin the image
gallery popup-window.

I don't have the code available right now, but it is fairly easy to
find it in the source - just search for "jpeg". I got away from the
topic, so I never got around to submit it to the bugtracker, so the
problem is still in 5.0.1.