[opencms-dev] Export classes folder to webinf/classes

Armen Markarian markarian at inexweb.de
Wed Mar 31 11:32:02 CEST 2004

Hi group, i am searching for a possibility to export the classes folder
to the server when i import this to opencms. The first time i created my
module i have forgotten to set the checkbox "export classes ..". Then i
saw that other modules which support this feauture have this xml-part in
their manifest.xml

E.g. lucene
	<exportpoint>

<source>/system/modules/net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene/classes/</
source>
            <destination>WEB-INF/classes/</destination>
        </exportpoint>

So i added this lines (modified to my module name) to my manifest.xml
and created a new zip with "winzip". It does not work?

Any ideas?

Thanx lot

Regards

Armen