[opencms-dev] -> error while importing..

Atul Padha apadha at versant.com
Wed Mar 31 12:54:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm getting the following error while importing
"com.alkacon.documentation.documentation-modules_1.0" module:

Importing module ... /com.alkacon.documentation.documentation-modules/
Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 34 Registry error. Detailed
error: the dependencies for the module are not fulfilled..
at com.opencms.file.CmsRegistry.importModule(CmsRegistry.java:1841)
at
com.opencms.workplace.CmsAdminModuleImportThread.run(CmsAdminModuleImportThread.java:110)

Any help!

FYI, first I had removed the 2 modules created by OpenCMS
(org.opencms.default and org.opencms.welcome) because we don't really
need them. I don't think if that is creating the problem.

Thanks,
Atul.