[opencms-dev] Create Admin Module

Darin Kuntze dkuntze at thinksacco.com
Wed Mar 31 21:30:02 CEST 2004

I tried that and it did not work.

Here's what I tried:

/system/modules/com.mymodule.www/classes/workplace.properties
Contains:
com_mymodule_www_psadmin.icon.navtext=User Admin

/system/modules/com.mymodule.www/administration/psadmin
Has the following properties:
NavPos:220
NavText:com_mymodule_www_psadmin.icon.navtext
Title:ic_admin_psadmin

The icon shows up fine (from the pics directory), but no label.

Any input?