[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Editor for Mozilla

Todd H. Bony tbony at ochoco.com
Fri Apr 2 05:26:01 CEST 2004

From freshmeat.net today:

Kupu is a client-side JavaScript What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG)
editor. It works in both browsers based on Mozilla (including Netscape 7) and
Internet Explorer, and produces well-formed XHTML. Kupu is object-oriented
and designed to be customizable and extendable.

http://kupu.oscom.org/

I looked at the demo page at the project site today and the metaphor seems
like it would be a good fit for OpenCMS.

Todd