[opencms-dev] help blank instalation page

borys pomianek neozingrad at wp.pl
Thu Apr 1 00:17:01 CEST 2004

hi. after choosing standard or advanced instalation opens a
blank page that suppose ( as i think ) connect to the database.
 but it dosent its just a blank page.
i saw the same thread olready in the mailing archive but no
anser i could find.

then i tryed to create a database. next i changed in the config
file all the "user=" to user=name_of_the_user
password=the_database_password

but it dint help.

before this ocoured there was a problem with codding. it lookd
the same. the codding of my vm and the opencms kodding was
thesam but in mine there was no "-" after iso and in the opencms
there was iso-... insted of mine iso... so i changed the opencms
codding to the one without "-". then it worked but the problem
above acoured.

i need this system for my organization and any help would be
very nice. i was programing a bit in java so i chosed this one
instead of php-ones.

sory for my bad english iam from Poland

sincerly
Borys Pomianek