[opencms-dev] HtmlImport

Felipe.Ramos at steria.es Felipe.Ramos at steria.es
Mon Apr 12 17:31:01 CEST 2004

I've made a simple example of static web with two pages, using .css,
.js,and images. I've imported it to OpenCMS using de htmlImport module
v1.3, and neither the javascript nor the css have worked.  And what's more
I had a <a href="javascript:history.go(-1);"> in the example, and it
didn't work in the imported version.

Which must be the structure of the static version to make the htmlimport
module work?
What are the corrections to made the imported version work ( about .css,
.js, and embedded javasript )?

The problem is that I have a very big static web and I would like to
import it into OpenCMS and this module would be very useful.

Thank you very much!!