[opencms-dev] HtmlImport

Mariano Barcia mariano.barcia at colaborativa.net
Mon Apr 12 18:10:01 CEST 2004

Felipe,

As long as you have all links as "relative", you will be able to import
your website successfully. For example, all HTML headers must have a
relative reference to the CSS URL.

If that's not the case, then you will have to parse all HTMLs and
correct them using a nice, capable, text editor like TextPad or a more
advanced tool like Dreamweaver MX.

Hope this helps,

BTW, the javascript part should work
--mariano