[opencms-dev] lucene module 1.5 - render jsps

Cyrill Brunschwiler cbrunsch at hsr.ch
Tue Apr 13 18:48:01 CEST 2004

Hi Ed

Thanks for your prompt answer. I should be bit more detailed...
For example:
I've got a jsp which displays 10 news entries per page to the visitor.
The content of the news entries is stored in a database.
I would have a search engine output which points to the
page containing the news articles whose have been found.
That means.. i'm still unable to determine on which page the news
entry will be displayed by reading the content from the database.

Or did i understand anything wrong?
Cyrill