[opencms-dev] lucene module 1.5 - render jsps

Eduard Nesterov edn at quadrix.com
Tue Apr 13 19:26:01 CEST 2004

Cyrill,

Try to look at the problem from different point of view:
- the search results contain "pointers" to the new content (which is in
the DB) not page
- the single jsp page  (or a number of pages with the same
functionality)  knows how to get this pointer from the request
  and retrieve the corresponding content from the DB

This approach worked nicely for me.

Ed