[opencms-dev] Moving server, exporting project data

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Wed Apr 14 19:04:03 CEST 2004

Christian Pöcher wrote:

> I also found out, that the mysql dump alone is not sufficient, as some files
> are stored in the filesystem. I think we have static export turned off, but
> I don't know where to look it up.

Yeah -- I know some things like opencms.properties and registry.xml do
not ever get stored in the FS, and other things (like libraries and Java
classes) must be published in order to be written to the disk. My site
runs almost entirely in dynamic mode, and I have a JSP for touching and
then publishing the files that would need to be published.

Are there other files that you know of aside from those?