[opencms-dev] Export from a table to OpenCMS

Felipe.Ramos at steria.es Felipe.Ramos at steria.es
Thu Apr 22 11:42:01 CEST 2004

Hi all!!

        I have a table in a DB with 5000rows.  Each row has a BLOB with a
PDF and the other columns are propertys of the PDF ( name, description,
author, creationDate.... )      I would like to use OpenCMS to manage that
content, and so, delete that table.

        1.- How can I import that information from the original table to
OpenCMS?
        2.-  When the import finished, Will I be able to search all the
documents of some author, or all the documents created beetwen some
dates...., using OpenCMS?
        3.- Do you have any other suggestion?

Thank you very much for your help!!

Felipe Ramos