AW: [opencms-dev] Error 'Unable to connect to database'

Prestel Marianne m.prestel at akap.de
Thu Apr 22 13:36:01 CEST 2004

Hi Achim,

Yes, I did the configuration from NewsHack.
In Module Administration we have nothing changed.

These are my Properties

--> Module Administration
	param name: poolname
	value: jdbc:opencmspool:mysql

--> NewsBean.Properties:

	#MySQL driver
	dbDriver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

	#URL for db connection adjust to your environment
	dbURL=jdbc:mysql://localhost/opencms

	dbUser=root

Regards
Marianne