[opencms-dev] Implementing a new Editor for Mozilla

Klaassen, Klaas klaas.klaassen at entitec.de
Tue Apr 27 16:24:01 CEST 2004

Hello List,

actually I'm very interested in implementing a WYSIWYG Editor for
Linux/Mozilla in OpenCMS 5.3.4.
The List disussed this topic, I studied the CVS-Source and like to integrate
MozILE 0.52, the javascript editor from Mozilla.

Is there any documentation or a HowTo for an integration?

Am I right when I suggest that I have to create a class like
"CmsMSDHtmlEditor" and an analog integration as done in
"opencms\webapp\WEB-INF\setupdata\vfs\system\workplace\jsp\editors\msdhtml"?

Best regards

--
Klaas Klaassen ___ Systemberater
ENTITEC AG