[opencms-dev] Can I put frameset/frames in pages using sourcecode editor?

Domenico De Seta domenico.deseta at tiscali.it
Wed Apr 28 12:25:02 CEST 2004

I was wondering if it was possible to use frame-based pages in OpenCms:
I see that the WYSIWYG editor does not provide tools for inserting
frameset and frames in the page, so I tried to edit a very simple
frame-based page in the sourcecode editor. But it didn’t work: just a
blank page shows up in the browser window.

Any comments?

Regards,

Domenico De Seta

---