[opencms-dev] Can I put frameset/frames in pages using sourcecode editor?

Vincent Hanniet vhanniet at free.fr
Wed Apr 28 12:37:02 CEST 2004

Domenico De Seta wrote:
> I was wondering if it was possible to use frame-based pages in OpenCms:
> I see that the WYSIWYG editor does not provide tools for inserting
> frameset and frames in the page, so I tried to edit a very simple
> frame-based page in the sourcecode editor. But it didn’t work: just a
> blank page shows up in the browser window.
You can create the main page as a "plain text" file which contains the
framset declaration. Ex:

<frameset frameborder=no border=0 framespacing=0 rows="52,*">
   <frame frameborder=no marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 noresize
src="demo.html">
   <frame name="cible" frameborder=no marginheight=0 marginwidth=0
noresize src="accueil.html">
</framset>

Here demo.html & accueil.html are "normal" pages...

Hope this helps.
Vincent