[opencms-dev] [opencms] - charset encoding

石羽森 shiys at langhua.cn
Thu Apr 29 07:40:02 CEST 2004

hi Ben,

I also changed sth. in CmsMessages.java of opencms 5.0.1, try it.
    public String key( String keyName ) {
        try {
            // modified by Shi Yusen, shiys at langhua.cn
            if (m_bundle != null) return Encoder.changeEncoding(m_bundle.getString( keyName ), A_OpenCms.getDefaultEncoding());
            // if (m_bundle != null) return m_bundle.getString( keyName );
        } catch (MissingResourceException e) {
            // not found, return warning
        }
        return "??? " + keyName + " ???";
    }

    public String getString( String keyName ) throws MissingResourceException {
        // modified by Shi Yusen, shiys at langhua.cn
        if (m_bundle != null) return Encoder.changeEncoding(m_bundle.getString( keyName ), A_OpenCms.getDefaultEncoding());
        // if (m_bundle != null) return m_bundle.getString( keyName );
        else throw new MissingResourceException("ResourceBundle not initialized", this.getClass().getName(), keyName);
    }

shi yusen

Message: 3