[opencms-dev] Clustering/Load-balancing - help needed

Deepak S deepak_shivamurthy at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 16:38:02 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have just started exploring the OpenCMS. I was looking at options of
clustering/load-balancing to take up large volumes of load and for fail-over
reasons.

However, I couldnt find any information with respect to configuring openCMS
for clustering, although i could see several questions asked on the forum
for this.

If anyone has found a way to do this, could you please share the same with
me?

It would be great if you chould email to my id too
"deepak_shivamurthy at hotmail.com", as i need it little urgently.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak