[opencms-dev] Clustering/Load-balancing - help needed

Hans vd Linden hans at iblinden.nl
Wed Apr 28 22:59:01 CEST 2004

Hi Deepak,

What you can do (I never did it) I think is configure a round robin DNS. Have multiple webservers with different instances of
opencms pointing all to one opencms database(server). The only problem you will have is with the caching and dynamic content (jsp).
You can only solve this with scheduled publishing. If you only have static content you can schedule the export process...

Hans