[opencms-dev] Implementing a WYSIWYG Editor for Mozilla/Linux

Klaassen, Klaas klaas.klaassen at entitec.de
Fri Apr 30 09:04:01 CEST 2004

I'm busy with implementing a WYSIWYG Editor for Linux/Mozilla in OpenCMS
5.3.4.
Who has done this before? Is there documentation or a HowTo for an
integration of e.g. MozILE, kupu or bitlfux or something similar?
By studying the CVS Source I came to the following question:
Am I right when I suggest that I have to create a class like
"CmsMSDHtmlEditor" and an analog integration as done in
"opencms\webapp\WEB-INF\setupdata\vfs\system\workplace\jsp\editors\msdhtml"?

Thanks in advance
Klaas Klaassen