[opencms-dev] Handbook recuruitment

Paul D. Bain paulbain at pobox.com
Fri Apr 30 20:11:02 CEST 2004

At +0200Friday 4/30/04 08:55 AM, Mark Miller wrote:

>I have setup a project on sourceforge.net at
><http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencmshowto/>http://sourceforge..net/projects/opencmshowto/.
>
>Would anyone be willing to help (even minimally)?  [I]f so, I will add
>them as a developer to the project.
>
>Mark

Mark,

         Yes, Mark, I would like to help. I know a fair amount about
OpenCMS, especially its administration, because I have used OpenCMS 5.x for
nearly a year and have been following the mailing list (and making postings
hereto) since January, 2003. I also know a fair amount about Web
administration, Tomcat, Linux (including Debian), and MySQL.

         With which tasks do you need help?

Sincerely,
Paul Bain