[opencms-dev] Handbook recuruitment

Jeff Greer jgreer at fdusa.com
Fri Apr 30 17:31:00 CEST 2004

I will contribute a short blurb on simple authentication for web users.

I am also planning on working on remote authentication and importation of user details from a remote database.
Probably for Oracle and possibly (but not for sure) for LDAP.

There was also recently a thread about ensuring that the WYSIWYG is able to edit html pages properly what would be
nice to see in some documentation.

--
Jeff Greer
Technical Support Consultant

The information transmitted in this electronic mail message may contain
confidential and or privileged materials.  For full details and restrictions
see http://www.fdgroup.com/emaildisclaimer.html