[opencms-dev] Strange and important problem

Andry RAZAFINJATOVO andry.razafinjatovo at bull.net
Fri Apr 30 15:57:01 CEST 2004

Hi all

One more time I need your precious help !!!

In my worplace, I can't see my navigation tree on the left and the tool
bar under the global toolbar ( under this where you can choose the
project you want to display).

I think it appears after a delete of one of my folder totaly independant
of the workplace.

Have you got an idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Andry.

-         Andry RAZAFINJATOVO          -
-         BULL SA                      -
-         Echirolles France            -
-         Open Support                 -