[opencms-dev] RE: CLI for VFS or even better ant tasks for OpenCMS

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Sat May 1 00:08:01 CEST 2004

Synchronizing:
This just copies files to the system's FS and then keeps them in sync.
You would just use Ant's normal file operations to work with this.

API:
See the CmsShell program included with OpenCms. Essentially, you have to
create an OpenCms instance and then operate on that instance.

In most cases, you can only have one instance of the OpenCms object (a
singleton) operating on the database.

Matt