[opencms-dev] RE: CLI for VFS or even better ant tasks for OpenCMS

Michael Goodwin mgoodwin at amadeus.net
Tue May 18 17:41:01 CEST 2004

>>> * Is there an ant task to automatically deploy my code into OpenCMS? *
>>yes, have a look in the Opencms-API (www.synyx.de/opencms-doc) or use the
synchronize function from ocms

Did this ever get fully answered? There is no ant task (i.e. derived from
"org.apache.tools.ant.Task") as far as I can see. Nor can I work out how to
synchronize using the cmsshell.

If possible could someone who has ant working properly with opencms explain
how they did it? Or perhaps if not that, then how to synchronise from the
cms shell. Thanks,

Mike

From:  "Johannsen, Cory (Mission Systems)"
       <Cory.Johannsen at ngc.com>@opencms.org  on 30/04/2004 11:16 MST

Please respond to opencms-dev at opencms.org

Sent by:    opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org

 To:    opencms-dev at opencms.org

 cc:

 Subjec [opencms-dev] RE: CLI for VFS or
 t:     even better ant tasks for OpenCMS

>> * Is there an ant task to automatically deploy my code into OpenCMS? *
>yes, have a look in the Opencms-API (www.synyx.de/opencms-doc) or use the
synchronize function from ocms

How do I use this API to access the VFS from within ant?  I perused the API
doc, but I cannot determine how I go about using it to define a task in ant
for deployment of files into OpenCMS.

Thanks,
Cory