[opencms-dev] RE: CLI for VFS or even better ant tasks for OpenCMS

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Wed May 19 07:56:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Did this ever get fully answered? There is no ant task (i.e. derived
> from "org.apache.tools.ant.Task") as far as I can see. Nor can I work
> out how to synchronize using the cmsshell.
>
> If possible could someone who has ant working properly with opencms
> explain how they did it? Or perhaps if not that, then how to
> synchronise from the cms shell. Thanks,

you should use CmsShell from within ANT. This works.

Otherwise write Targets which uses Tomcat-Ant-Targets and make all in one.

First stop Tomcat, then copy libs/classes/jsps to correct place in
/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/... restart Tomcat and you´re finished.
Here you have first to upload each file one time so that opencms has the
link.
Hope this helps

Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG