[opencms-dev] Re: import workplace failed during setup

Martin Koldovsky mkol5222 at seznam.cz
Sun May 2 11:39:01 CEST 2004

Finaly I was able to pass worklace import during setup procedure.

Possible root of problem:
I selected not to import workplace during first run of setup wizard.
Later I just restarted wizard
and selected to import it - then I've received error message regarding
duplicated key.

Resolution:
Delete OpenCms from Tomcat and start installation from scratch.

Now I've sucessfully done setup procedure via wizard. However when I got to
http://127.0.0.1:8080/opencms/opencms
I receive "Unable to connect to database" error message with hint
"Cannot parse XML file "null". org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature
end of file."

I am posting this as separate question to maillist.

Thanks
Martin