[opencms-dev] empty registry.xml after setup (Unable to connect to database)

Martin Koldovsky mkol5222 at seznam.cz
Sun May 2 11:42:01 CEST 2004

Now I've sucessfully done setup procedure via wizard. However when I got to
http://127.0.0.1:8080/opencms/opencms
I receive "Unable to connect to database" error message with hint
"Cannot parse XML file "null". org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature
end of file."

File registry.xml is really empty. When I replace it with (not relevant)
original registry.xml
from setup package, I am able to proceed to welcome page.

When is registry.xml created during setup. How it could happen that my
file is empty? ;-)

Thanks
Martin